- This event has passed.
Financial Freedom: Debt-Free Giveaway
February 2, 2020
This Sunday, February 2, we will be giving away $1,000 to one person at each of our Sunday Gatherings.
The following rules and regulations apply to Vaughn Forest Church’s $1,000 Debt-Free Giveaway:
To be eligible to enter, all applicants must:
- Have fully completed all information on the entry form and signed agreeing to the terms, rules, and regulations of Vaughn Forest Church’s $1,000 Debt-Free Giveaway.
- Be over the age of 18 on Sunday, February 2, 2020
- Be legally residing in the United States
- Limit entries to one per person
- Not be an employee of Vaughn Forest Church or a family member of a Vaughn Forest Church employee
- Have consumer credit card debt or student loans incurred prior to February 2, 2020
- Acknowledge that it is at the sole discretion of Vaughn Forest Church to decide who will win the amount, not to exceed $1,000 per individual, awarded at each of Vaughn Forest Church’s two worship services on Sunday, February 2, 2020, and that by entering to win, the applicant is not guaranteed to receive any amount of money or other winnings
- Not hold Vaughn Forest Church liable for any tangible or intangible consequences that may result from participation in this giveaway
- Be present when the winner is announced during that same service
- If the winner has less than $1,000 debt incurred, Vaughn Forest Church will pay the creditor(s) an amount equal to the total amount of debt
If an individual is selected as one of the two $1,000 winners, they must provide:
- Sufficient proof, as judged by Vaughn Forest Church, that they do indeed have consumer credit card debt and/or student loans of a finite amount
- Sufficient information for Vaughn Forest Church to provide payment, not to exceed a total of $1,000 per winner, directly into the individual’s creditors.